There have been press articles that related - even if only marginally - to some activities involving Dr. Supernak.
A sample of the Google entries follow.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PRESS
1. Interview for the Dutch weekly magazine Kampioen about San Diego I-15 HOT Lanes studied by the team led by Dr. Supernak.
De Kampioen - Jan 2001 - Google Books Resultbooks.google.com/books?id=Dq52nNPvvN8C
2. Interview for the New York Times for their story about feasibility of the HOT Lanes.
Relief for Rush Hour: Pay as You Go - New York Timeswww.nytimes.com › COLLECTIONS › RUSH HOUR
3. Article in Toll Road News about San Diego Congestion Pricing on I-15 and some results of the study led by Dr. Supernak
SAN DIEGO I-15 TRIAL Dynamic pricing flies, but not quite dynamic ...www.tollroadsnews.com/node/1990
4. Another Toll Road News article on the same subject
San Diego I-15 HOT Tolls to Vary - TOLLROADSnewswww.tollroadsnews.com/node/2992
5. And yet another Toll Road News article
DYNAMIC PRICING:San Diego | TOLLROADSnewswww.tollroadsnews.com/node/2070
6. Engineering News Record story about increase of adjunct teaching in Engineering programs
More Adjunct Faculty on Campus Show Those Who Can, Teachenr.construction.com/features/education/archives/041206c.asp
1. CSU Newsline story about the Congestion Pricing project
CSU Newsline - SDSU; Life in the HOV Lane: Pay-as-You-Go Plan ...www.calstate.edu/newsline/Archive/99-00/991122-SD.shtml
SAN DIEGO PRESS
1. San Diego Union-Tribune information about the first countdown pedestrian systems in San Diego
Timers guide pedestrians at 2 San Diego intersections | The San ...www.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040921/news_1m21signal.html
2. San Diego Union-Tribune article about Pope John Paul II and his international impact
A son of Poland | The San Diego Union-Tribune www.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050403/news_lz1x2sonofpol.html
3. San Diego Union-Tribune article about SDSU lecture by Lech Walesa, the Nobel Price Winner, Solidarity Leader and former President of Poland who was invited by Dr. Supernak
Dynamic Walesa at SDSU | The San Diego Union-Tribune www.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050403/news_lz1x2sonofpol.html
4. Full page profile in Del Mar Times
Carmel Valley professor — Most Influential Faculty ... - Del Mar Timeswww.delmartimes.net/.../carmel-valley-professor-—-most-influential-...
5. Full page profile in Rancho Santa Fe Review , page 8
6-30-2011 Rancho Santa Fe Reviewissuu.com/lajollalight2010/docs/6-30-2011-rancho-santa-fe-review
6. Profile in Carmel Valley News
6-30-2011 Carmel Valley Newsissuu.com/lajollalight2010/docs/6-30-2011-carmel-valley-news
7. Profile in Solana Beach Sun
6-30-2011 Solana Beach Sunissuu.com/lajollalight2010/docs/6-30-2011_solana_beach_sun
8. San Diego Transcript brief reference in an article about Dr. Ken Walsh, Director of the CEM program at SDSU
San Diego Source > Education > SDSU professor merges education ...www.sddt.com/education/article.cfm?SourceCode=20100514tbe
9. San Diego Reader article "America's Finest Christmas Songs" mentioning the "Christmas in San Diego" album by Janusz Supernak
1. The Daily Aztec article about success of the SDSU Student Chapter advised by Dr. Supernak
Engineering students hope to win five-year title | The Daily Aztecwww.thedailyaztec.com/.../engineering-students-hope-to-win-five-ye...
2. A brief comment in an article in 360 Magazine about Dr. Supernak's role in creating the Construction Program at SDSU
News | SDSU | If I had a Hammernewscenter.sdsu.edu/360/news.aspx?s=716333.
3. SDSU News Center brief comment about Dr. Supernak's collaboration with Pete Filanc to create CEM
2009 June CEM Holds Donor Wall Unveiling | SDSUhttps://newscenter.sdsu.edu/.../2009_june_cem_holds_donor_wall_u...
4. SDSU News Center article about ASCE Student Chapter success in the Pacific South West Conference
2010 May CCEE Students Win at ASCE Competition | SDSUhttps://newscenter.sdsu.edu/.../2010_may_ccee_students_win_at_asce...
5. SDSU News Center website article about Dr. Supernak's Outstanding Engineering Educator and Outstanding ASCE Advisor Awards
titled "Steering Faculty and Students to Success", May 2014